Thursday, October 21, 2010

urban farmhouse on JUNK MARKET Style...

One of the Queens of repurposing & recreating...Sue Whitney, shopped urban farmhouse at the Ohio Country Living magazine fair last month to find items to use for her demonstration. She blogged about our tent on her website JUNK MARKET Style. I couldn't agree more with her that one of the best things about the fair is meeting new people and making new friends. (Which I had the pleasure of doing for three solid days thanks to ALL of you!!) And now I include Sue on that list. If you are new to her blog and website settle in with a cup of coffee or tea...you're sure to be amazed! It is chock full of creative and talented contributors from all over the country!

Oh yeah...she posted about her visit to our tent!!!! Thanks Sue!!

7 comments:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Morning...just visited your shop..(jaw is still on the floor)tell me do you ship to good old Canada!??!?! thanks,Chrissy

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Congrats!!! How wonderful~ Hugs~Rachel ;)

Tete said...

Super! So glad you were recognized for your talent! I went and looked at her post of you and she did a fantastic job!
Hugs- Tete

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Chrissy, I can ship to good ol' Canada...just takes me a bit to work through the details on the shipping and figuring the shipping costs. If there is something specific you are interested in let me know and we can figure it all out for you. You can email me at urbanfarmhouse@gmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!!

time worn interiors said...

I know that was fun! She bought some things from me at Marburger a few shows ago! Only thing I wouldn't let her have anything big becasue it was the night before opening and I had worked 4 days on my booth and I didn't want to trash it! Dumb huh! But I let her buy all the small stuff she wanted!
Theresa

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

She's fun, very down to earth, love that. Don't blame you one bit Theresa!! I don't do early sales of big pieces before a show or open house for that very same reason...and even then everyone has to wait until I get a picture, lol, which I always remember at the very last minute!

Gretchen said...

So happy Sue's treasures got shipped to FL instead of OH. hee hee That way you both got the pleasure of getting to know each other. Sue is an awesome gal, and I'm so happy to be able to claim her as a friend, live near her and get to hang out with her throughout the year. She truly rocks as a QUeen of JuNK and knows how to turn most anything into a working object again.
Looking forward to viewing your site and getting to know you through this happy accident of mis-delivery of JUnk.
Gretchen
http://mimitoriasdesigns.blogspot.com