Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Loads of new finds on website and in shop...

Pom pom scarves

Faux bois set

Mercury glass hobnail compotes

So new I don't have photos yet such as a gorgeous old 8 foot communion table, a vintage dresser whose old paint has worn off in wonderful ways but has old aqua paint on it's knobs, lots of new old smalls too.

GOOD NEWS: ANGEL HALOS BACK IN STOCK!!!!!!! Excellent stocking stuffer or for your family Christmas photo.

Update on Jeanne d' Arc Living magazine, less than 20 available (online only, here)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just ordered the magazine last night. It is my first issue . I had heard and read sooooo many great comments on it. So sorry to hear it may not be available. Let me know if it will continue. I do hope so! Joyce Shillings Antiques in Texas.......

Anonymous said...

I received my first copy of the magazine a few weeks ago. What fun I had reading it. With each page I turned it felt like unwrapping a Christmas gift. I have to say though, it was a bit of a tease seeing the beautiful items offered for sale and not being able to purchase them. I'd like to see that change!!
I will continue to purchase the magazine even with the new price tag.
Sally
Counting Sheep Antiques