Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 and you and me


Happy new year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your friends and families. We certainly did.

With the close of 2009 and beginning of 2010 I would like to thank each and everyone of you who either reads this blog, shops my website or visits my store in person. I am so grateful and consider myself very fortunate to be able to meet so many amazing people through each of these venues! Your comments and friendships mean the world to me and I humbly thank you. Looking forward to a fabulous 2010 and all that we will experience together!

Lisa

Here’s a toast to the future, A toast to the past, And a toast to our friends, far and near. May the future be pleasant; The past a bright dream; May our friends remain faithful and dear. -Anonymous

3 comments:

randee said...

& a toast to you as well!

may God bless you & yours this year & may you see Him in everything you do & everywhere you go!.

peace -

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
I hope that 2010 will give me a chance to visit you in person, I love your online store.

Wishing you the best,
Donna

savvycityfarmer said...

HOW HAVE I MISSED YOUR BLOG all this time ...

you landed right on my favorites!

i have a friend visiting Sweden right now ... she's bring home "the magazine"......ha