Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brrrr...but beautiful!


It's gorgeous out here! Everything looks like it has been flocked. Please stay tuned to the news channels before you plan a trip out here though. If Perry County is at a Level Two snow emergency or above we will be closed. Stay warm, snuggle up, watch a movie, pour yourself a steaming mug of that glorious Christmas Coffee from the December Jeanne d' Arc Living magazine. Can't we just call it Winter Coffee now, why reserve it for just one day? Oh yeah, because it has butter, brown sugar and heavy cream in it! YUM! 'Everything in moderation' has never been my strong suit! Still a few copies of the January issue are available and if you all keep ordering I'll order more too! First box arrived yesterday and all those were mailed out today...oh it's so beautiful!

2 comments:

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

We are in the same situation here. It is so nasty out there, but gorgeous, all the same.
I posted a little note about Mother Nature late last night. I've had it with her! LOL

Stay warm--- and SAFE!
~Amy

Florence said...

I can hardly wait to get my new magazine, who knows maybe we will get snow around here some day soon. Florence