Thursday, July 21, 2011

New old finds and some really good new ones too. . .

 Vintage coin purse engraved with "Thelma", love this!!
 Pearls, shells, lace, ironstone, antique urn and a gorgeous vintage sofa.
 A skirted vintage vanity stool, dressed up and ready for you!
 Skirted table with a flip top for hidden storage, Aidan Gray wire topiaries, old porch columns, zinc top cupboard base.
 Freshly painted French blue dresser, I added the skirt to hide a working drawer with missing veneer. The doors open to reveal more drawers. ~SOLD~
 Paris metro subway banner, newly made Mora floor clock.
 Vintage feed bin turned on end to be a cabinet, Aidan Gray wire candelabra
 Vintage concrete birdbaths and fountain, Aidan Gray garden columns for indoors or out, gorgeous new hall mirror, antique urn.
 Gorgeous antique urn on plinth.
 Vintage buoy and a sprinkling of summer and the sea.
 Always an evolving collection of vintage frames and mirrors, a few examples here.
Beautiful, scrolly Aidan Gray basket candelabra. A knock out piece! So much more in store!

9 comments:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Oh I sooo wish I could visit your store.Looks amazing! ~Cheers Kim

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Thanks Kim!

LaLa said...

Everything looks so yummy! Wish I could shop there.

Beth R said...

Ohhhh I wonder if there's a "Louise" purse some where out there!?!?!?!

laura said...

i would really like to buy the thelma coin purse for my friend's birthday! do you ship?

time worn interiors said...

Your shop always looks lovely! Hope summer is treating you well!
tot

Virginia Country House said...

Love the Flame-top urns!

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Hey Laura, yes I do ship and also have an online shop at www.myurbanfarmhouse.com. I'm having the purse checked out right now because it might be sterling. If you want to email me with your email address I can let you know the price once I find out the material.
Lisa
urbanfarmhouse@gmail.com

Passionate for White said...

Great idea with the skirt hiding the drawer...very pretty too!