Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Willow House and Dina...gorgeous!

Time for a bit of a different post! One of my very best girlfriends, Dina Reasoner, has recently become a Design Consultant for Willow House. New to Willow House? They are a wonderful home-based decor business with some truly beautiful, elegant and graceful pieces for home and garden. I'm helping Dina kick off her new venture by spreading the word with my fellow bloggers, blog readers, customers and friends. I would only do this if I thought you would enjoy their products as much as I. Here is a collage I put together of some of my favs from the catalog.
Please note, these are not urban farmhouse products (so you will not find them on my website) but rather a company we give our stamp of approval to if you will. If you like what you see and want to see more just click on the photo to view a catalog and/or shop online. You can order online through this link...just make sure you enter my name, Lisa Maughmer, as the party hostess cuz I'll get some free stuff...who doesn't LOVE free stuff especially when it's pretty free stuff?? This little virtual party I'm having will end Saturday, July 16th so you have a few days to look and shop if you like. Oh, and one very important note...her July special is this:

Spend $39.96 or more on products 
and you can take one additional product 
that is $39.96 or less for 50% off!!
The items on sale can be used to qualify for the 50% item, but you cannot choose your 50% off item from the sale flyer

So have fun! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do and the very best of luck to my dear friend Dina!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Lovely Collage...

Those are really nice and pretty treasures for the home ♥