Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Southern Living? How did you miss this shop???

I want to share with you this darling shop called "The Sand Dollar" that my mom discovered. Of all the cute shops on Anna Maria this one appealed to me the most. While on vacation I visited it three times for my retail therapy. It's full of beautiful things that will delight all your senses. Jewelry (with prices you won't believe!), clothing, shoes, candles, furniture, soaps, art, and coastal decor that's not overtly beachy. Want to visit today? Her website is under the darling name of myyellowshovel.com. While I missed meeting the owner (caught a glimpse of her mom busily arranging) the staff was very kind and helpful. They even let me snap a few pictures for all of you.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Adirondack chairs are to die for.

Jeanne Oliver said...

I would have gone back a few times too!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Oh, I want those delicious Adirondack chairs!
Brenda
http://cozylittlehouse.blogspot.com
http://viewfromthepines.com

Anonymous said...

What a cute store...make you warm all over....it's cold here in Maryland.

Sunnysidesue said...

Lisa, What a darling shop. I'll have to take a drive up there & check it out! It's funny but I painted my Adirondack chairs using those same tropical colors just last week. It's fun having those fun colors instead of the usual white. Glad you had a great time in sunny FL. :)
Sue in SRQ

French Vanilla said...

Hi Lisa. Haven't visited you for awhile (in person or blogland) sorry!! I scrolled down and your shop looks beautiful!! I wish I could come see you at the show you are doing! I've not ever heard of it--is it new? Hope your trip was lovely! Peg

Little Lovables said...

That is a lovely shop! Love the colors

Roofing in Austin said...

My cousin would always bring home some tokens from this place. It's really a den of great finds:)

Kasey said...

I love a good beach shop.
xo