Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bryn Du Antiques & Gardening Sneak Peek...


In about 2 weeks we'll be packing up our special stash of great finds for the Antiques and Gardening Show at the Bryn Du mansion in Granville. Check my side bar for dates and times. ((Round up your girlfriends! On opening day there is a brunch preview for early bird ticket buyers!)) All details are on the Bryn Du Antiques website. Since I'm like a kid at Christmas for these things (it's so hard to stockpile inventory at home for them, I want to take it all to the store as soon as I find it!) I thought I would let you peek at a few of them. Just a peek now...*****The shop will be closed on Thursday, May 13/Friday, May 14/Saturday, May 15 (I will be there Wednesday loading truck and trailer, feel free to swing by.)*****








5 comments:

sf said...

Great blog!! And I loved your on-line shop so much, I just had to buy something!!

Anonymous said...

Good looking peeks! Have a great show.
marcie

Sheila said...

I am loving the the sweet terra cotta pots... aged to perfection. I hope you have a great Wednesday.

Smiles,
Sheila

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Thanks for the heads up on that show! Hope to be able to go.~Patti

savvycityfarmer said...

oh my ... i just lost my breath ... choke, choke ...


ah there it is .... GASP, girl ... I adore it all