Tuesday, January 11, 2011

7 Ways to Declutter Your Antiques Pile by Joanna Madden

Joanna Madden, fellow purveyor of fine finds and creator extraordinaire of Findings bracelets had her home featured in the most recent issue of Country Living magazine. Joanna, her mom Kathe (and gal pal Andrea!) frequent our tent every morning at the Country Living and we peruse theirs equally as often. Their displays, vintage goods, jewelry and style are a treat for the eye! If you have not seen their space you are missing out. Make sure you see it this year!! Visit Country Living's site with photos from Joanna's beautiful home.

P.S. I love that they (the magazine) are posting paint colors in the features!

3 comments:

the growers daughter said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I got my issue in the mail over a week ago and it's been sitting on my bed side table for just as long, waiting for the perfect moment for me to open it. I knew from looking at the cover (her living room!) that it would have to be a time when I could read it from cover to cover, with no interuptions.

I'm happy to report that last night I drew the hottest bath, made myself a cup of tea and soaked my way through the entire issue. It was lovely. Her house is stunning.

Heaven's Walk said...

I'm spending all day Sunday with my CL mag! :)

xoxo laurie

KClark Photography said...

That's my Sunday plan as well. I certainly need to do some prunning of the pile.