Thursday, May 19, 2011

Architectural finds and show pictures

We're restocking and twirling the store for summer after our first ever Rural Society Antiques and Garden Show. I have posted lots of pictures from the show on my Facebook page as well as the show's page. We hope you will join us there to stay as current as possible on new acquisitions to the store and exclusive hot of the press announcements! (For example, a change in our hours for the summer beginning June 1st.)

I thought I would use this post to show you some of the architectural pieces making their way into the shop. We're always on the look out for pieces like these in addition to old garden statuary or fountains, cupolas, weather vanes, vintage wicker and antique garden urns (which we have 9 of right now).

Do you incorporate architectural pieces into your home or garden? If so how? Please post a picture of it on my Facebook wall, we would love to see!

Below is a picture of the gold glittered star wreath hanger we featured during Christmas. I am repurposing it this month for Memorial Day with a red, white and blue banner spilling out of a vintage paper wreath. I might dig out some patriotic post cards to attach as well or maybe a banner with a red German glass glitter sentiment written across it. I have about 5 of these hangers available of you want one for your front door too.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the old architectural finds you show here. I made a studio sign from an old roof tile I got in FL when we were stationed at Tyndall AFB
They were refurbishing lots of old building on the base.

Patina said...

those pics made my heart skip a few beats! LOVE!